...the most trusted name in gold property listings.
The Trail Creek Gold Mines
6 unpatented mining claims - 920 contiguous acres
Salmon River Mining District, Siskiyou County, CA
A World-Class Gold Mining Property Listing
A Well Identified Resource For High-Grade Gold Recovery
High-grade gold properties for lease & for sale
High-Grade Gold Properties For Sale. © Copyright 2003 to present. The Claim Post. All rights reserved.
MAP #1 - NORTHERN CA - OVERALL ROAD MAP - DIRECTIONS;
- From Yreka: Follow Highway 3 southwest for apprx. 30 miles to Etna.
- From Etna travel south for apprx. 20 miles to the Callahan-Cecilville Road turnoff (Forest road / Hwy 93, traveling west out of Callahan).
- Travel this paved two-lane forest road (Hwy 93) for apprx. 14 miles passing Carter Meadows Campground to the Trail Creek Campground.
- The Trail Creek Campground is located on the river (the East Fork of the South Fork of the Salmon River)...
- The hardpacked dirt road leading up to the Trail Creek Gold Mines is located on the opposite side of the road from the Trail Creek Campground.
- View Maps 2, 3, & 4, for a closer look.
Please be aware that mining claims are federally protected. Anyone found prospecting a mining claim without express consent from the owner can be charged with criminal trespass and theft.
Please be certain to contact us in advance with regard to sampling any of our gold properties.
The Claim Post
Extreme Northern California